me

me

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Why i love my age

I am 23.. what's not to love..
I am at the prime time to get married (according to my 23-year-old cousin who is married and now has a child), yet i don't!
So, i get ALL the privilege that married people with kids dont. yay!


Firstly, i can have a movie marathon at the cinema without constant yawn and cry from. a kiddy..


Secondly, i can flirt. Aha! But, 'can' does not mean i'll do it.. im the sweet innocent lil non-flirty type.. hehe


Thirdly, i have NO CURFEW.. i dont have a kid n husband. remember??


Fourth, i can wear whatever i want (well, not exactly.. but close lah), 
because i dont have a mommy body.. 



Go to fullsize image    Go to fullsize image   Go to fullsize image   Go to fullsize image
Fifth, i can play futsal all day long.. because nobody can tell me not to. Yes Yes Yes!


Go to fullsize image

No comments:

Post a Comment