me

me

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

kerja bertimbun = happiness?

Oh yes, its true.. usually people will sigh when they get task after task after task.. but here, its heavennnn..

imagine sitting on your desk doing nothing. awful! 
now i have lotsa accounts to complete, i have reports to update..
i feel alive! haha.. weird. but im totally thankful for all these..
i can learn stuff, while avoiding me from being bored..

its almost 5 now.. i like my job. i get this big table, bigger than my colleagues AND supervisor. dont know why.. and u wont get scolded or anything.. on fridays, there'll be free buffet in the office.. everything is find. the only tweak is that i have to be back late.. not in time to do my evening run. :(

time puasa boleh la. cuz puasa balik awal kan? tapi larat ke nak
lari bila puasa?



will i be like this? oh no.. hopefully not. penat gila nampak..


No comments:

Post a Comment