me

me

Sunday, August 22, 2010

last minute jobs sucks!

seriously guys, how many time have u heard people say "do not do things last minute"?
all the time, right? so, how come we still crammed on the eleventh hour?
by 'we', i mean ME. arghhh. i read all this good books about time organization, how to study, mind maps and all.. but, i still procrastinate and do things at the very last minute.
i need to change. now. but we all now that change is hard. super hard.
i have to have a checklist and stick to it. so, here it goes.
my first draft of life checklist.

1) get excellent grades in my degree.
2) get JPA scholarship for my degree (result will be on August 27, so read this together.. a few times per person.
"semoga elley asya berjaya dapat biasiwa jpa 2010. amin"
3) do ACCA or CIMA.
4) get high paid jobs in big 4, buy my first house.
5) open my business and quit my day job.
6) get filthy rich by age 28. buy lotsa properties.
7) shop till i drop. (my favourite part)
8) get married in a grand wedding in canada or california.

ok. that's my current checklist that i made out in 5minutes. huh
i'll edit it afterwards if i think it's unappropriate.
bubye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment