me

me

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

oh noi!! my class was cancelled n i totally forgot!!

View Image

what a silly me.. i wrote it nice n big n bold in my calendar, yet i tak tengok pulak kan. bengong sungguh.
so, here i am, in the class.. with no lecturer n no other student.

saya patut berada di rumah dan mengemas rumah yang macam rumah ayam.
rumah ayam? owh, ayam is panggilan untuk my lil sis.. dulo2 panggil dia ayam, now jadi ayang.
manje la konon. cess..

now, im here. seorang diri. quite nice, rasa tenang. full of tranquility. ehehe
sebab this whole week i felt really preoccupied, extra hectic schedule.
baru start new semester, every is still not fully organize. n it's kinda stressed me out.

ceepat lakukan cubaan untuk hilangkan stress.
*berlari 5.6 km tanpa henti*
yes, all my stress is gone through the window.
pastu malam semalam penat tak hengat, went to sleep at 9.
imagine diri ini seorang bayi, memang bedtime yang tepat. haha
eh silap.. uweeekkkk uweekk
cuba buat sound of baby crying
macam orang vomit pulak. yuckk!

back to my state of calmness now..
really enjoying this.
nothing to do (actually, plenty to do, but whatev, lupakan buat seketika)
inhaling deeply...
the slow wind of airconditioner brushing on my skin..
(in malay: angin sepoi sepoi bahasa)
i close my eyes....
zzzz
i mean, close my eyes, still conscious..

i pretty much love my life..
just that, i need a PA..
ok, anybody wants to be my PA,
but work pro-bono,
i will gladly accept.. ;p




No comments:

Post a Comment