me

me

Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011 first post

wei apsal lambat sangat? dah 13 hari bulan 1 k..
konon2 la korang tanye.. hahathis 2 weeks i was quite busy..
class has started.. n my tuition classes also has started..
ilove 2011.. there's lotsa things to be thankful for..
for instance

1) i won num4 in klang run 2011.. (cis, x abis2 pasal lari kau kan)
2) i got the best schedule ever! only 4days of classes per week
3) i bought the coolest printer (for me la) epson tx121 i think..
semua student sila beli, boleh scan things masuk fb or blog.. yay. will do later
4) somebody has found her extremely valuable missing things.
tapi i still lost my yellow mng purse..
kepada pencuri berkenaan : i know who u r, give me back all my stuff..
u menyusahkan i, n all of our friends who u have been stealing from.. enough with the fake friendly greetings..
dont ever come to my house. ever again.
this is specially written to u..)

ok, yang lain2 yang baik budiman, jangan terasa k.. i love u guys.. so much!
i memang tuju this post for this particular girl who cant stop her stealing habit. FO

so smua orang, jaga ur stuffs k

5)ok. sambung balik. i'm also thankful sbab my sis git superb result in pmr.
n i got not-so-superb result last sem. haha

thats it for now. im going to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment