me

me

Friday, December 31, 2010

LAST BLOG ENTRY 2010 dedicated to you

Dearest you..
Thank u so much for everything.. U made my 2010 a very happy n fulfilling year..
I accomplish so much with your love and support..
I started running seriously about 1 and half years ago, getting top 20, never top 10.
The first time you came to my game, I won 10th..
And in December 2010, I got num4 in women open category..
Thank u for accompanying me all the time..
teman jogging, training, pick up bib number..
and most importantly bangun pagi2 morning (haha, maksudnya subuh)
untuk bawak I gi event..
I really appreciate u..
And i will never forget all other things that u do..
All the time u spent with me..
All the laughter and tears..
All the good and bad times..
I couldn't imagine life without you..
U complete me..
U are my other half..
I can never ask for someone better..
Because there are nothing better than the best.
And i can never ask for more..
Because there are nothing lacking in the perfect one.
Thank u for putting up with me,
all the kerenah bulan mengambang :p
Thank u for being u..
Thank u for making me a better person..
U taught me how to be ME.
I'll never forget you for the rest of my life..
I'll never regret anything that had happened in my life..
Because if all those things doesn't turn out like it did,
Maybe i'll never find u..
Everything happens for a reason..
I really believe that..
I am writing this now, at the end of 2010 cuz..
I want u to know that I truly appreciate u..
And i'll never take u for granted.
Thanks for every little bit..
Every happiness u bring me
Every joy n pleasure u make me feel
Every time u lend me your shoulder to cry on
Every day and every second u are in my life..
I'll never go away..
(u know the exception)
THANK YOU

1 comment:

  1. Yakinlah bahawa engkau adalah CINTAku, yang ku cari selama ini dalam hidupku...
    Dan hanya padamu ku berikan sisa cinta ku yang panjang dlm hidupku....

    Your's

    ReplyDelete