me

me

Friday, December 24, 2010

blabbery

i dont know why, but suddenly i have thousands of things to blab and rant about, the ideas are just flowing, but there's so little time. i need to go home from work. i;ll keep the ideas in my lil head, as much as I can, and try to write it down later.. i have to train my brain to memorize things.. the 6 weeks semester break might dampen my brain. haha. i grew up being a little geeky. (a little?) i love crossword puzzle, sudoku, and games that requires thinking. and un my diploma, i used to loooooooooove studying. when i get back to my hostel, i can just start studying the days lesson and do the mind map for tomorrow's lesson without feeling even a little twinge of malas or terpaksa watsoever. i really2 enjoy studying. i dont even know why. i used to get the best result for my badge.
i manage to obtain a cgpa above 3.5 when i graduate. but, now, when im doing my degree, it became totally the opposite. i hate studying, i hate my classes. and you guessed it right. my result are just average. i keep on vowing to my self, the next sem, i will be the elley in diploma, but then i just dont study as hard as i should. why? i myself cant answer that. now i am doing my third semester of degree (out of 5). i need to change. i want to change.
i wanna be the ulat buku i used to be. i wanna get straight A. once again, I vow to myself. This time, I really wants it.
*serious*

No comments:

Post a Comment