me

me

Sunday, December 19, 2010

BLURRY EYES

i cant believe my eyes are in a really bad shape..

i noe i havent been a user yang berhemah, ok menyesal..

cause now i have infected eye. thank God it's only the right one,

i can still rely on my left eye.. but still.


i went to the doc and got this eye drop.
when i put it in my eye, afterwards i cn taste it in my mouth.
*wondering*
how did the eye-drop travels inside.

somehow, im better now.
currently wearing my new specs. still desperately trying to
get use to it. i am not a specs lover.
i always forget i'm wearing one.
and when i want to scratch my eyes, i scratch my specs instead.
silly.

to all ctc lens wearer, please take a good care of your eyes.
it's really important. i cant stress it enough.
once you get an eye infection, it wont be the same,
u'll regret not taking care of your precious peepers


i heart my eyeS
all 4 of them

2 eyes, 2 eye bag. haha. kidding

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment