me

me

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

the person that i am

i'm not the kind of person 
who is bold enuf to just go out there
and confess my feeling,


i'm not the kind of person 
who will keep quiet in the corner
and let the one i adore 
taken by some one else either,


so what kind of person am i?
i am the kind of person who grab the opportunity
when it presents itself,
when you come to me,
i know its my time.
i know you are for me.
i know i did not mess with anybody.
cause you really are for me.


i'm the kind of person
who is grateful for what i have,
i couldnt possibly ask for more,
when what's in my hand is what i truly long for.


-non other than me-
15.12.2010
1631


Go to fullsize image 

2 comments:

  1. kind of person who grab OPPORTUNITY?
    when its PRESENT itself?

    "far too many people die with a heart thats gone flat with indiferance, and it surely must be a terrible way to go. Life will offer amazing oppurtunities, but we've got to be wide-awake to recognize them."
    — Beth Hoffman ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) yes, any opportunity arises, just take it.
    if you hesitate, u might regret it someday,
    about what might have been if you were brave enough to take the opportunity..
    but, this only apply to legal things :p
    haha

    ReplyDelete